Monday, October 01, 2007

Let the Suffering Begin

Sunday was the first day of the Seattle Cyclocross Series. I suffered mightily! On the Bianchi I might add.

No mystical falcons, unicorns or other such figures delivered the Speedvagen to my doorstep before the race on Sunday. I do hear that the Speedvagen are being assembled by mystical servants of the Unicorn in some far away land. When the bikes are complete they are delivered via Falcon to the humble recipient of each fine cross racing machine.

I'm not sure the Speedvagen would have lessened my pain, but I would have suffered in much more style. Yesterday was mud like I have never experienced in Seattle. Portland, yes. Seattle, no. We are off for two weeks and then back on it again on October 14th. For this race, I am sure to have the power of 11 unicorns to call upon so that I may smite down my opponents...

No comments: