Monday, October 22, 2007

Forget about 11 - I'm going to 14


14th place that is. Two weeks in a row, two different categories, two 14th place finishes. I don't know if you can really say huray for consistency. If I'm really racing then I should be trying to improve my finish. You know, like trying to finish 11th and feeling bad about finishing 14th...

Well, I will take 14th for now and keep on cranking away at getting faster and stronger. Coming up next is Ft. Steilacoom. Home of the Kona Knapp Time Run Up. If you have not experienced this yourself you need to visualize something that pushes the envelope of "UCI Approved" run up length. If you have felt the pain you will know what I mean when I say I think I will cough up a lung if I have to go up that thing 6 times (even worse if it is 7 times) on Sunday.

No comments: